- 4 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch-thick cubes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup fresh THYME leaves, plus
- 6 sprigs fresh THYME for garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt (optional)
- 1/2 cup sliced California Almonds
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except the sliced almonds and toss. Arrange potato slices into a single layer on a heavyweight rimmed baking sheet or in a 9x13-inch baking dish. Place on the top rack of the oven and roast until tender and slightly browned, about 40 minutes. Stir together sweet potatoes and roasted almonds in a serving bowl and garnish with thyme sprigs. Serve warm.