- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 6 tablespoons plain dry bread crumbs
- 20 fresh SAGE leaves
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast meat - cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/4 pounds fresh linguine pasta
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic, bread crumbs and sage. Cook and stir for 5 minutes. Remove from the skillet, and place in a bowl. Set the heat to medium-high. Add the chicken to the skillet; cook and stir for about 3 minutes. Sprinkle with lemon juice, and reduce the heat to medium.
Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta, and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, until tender. Drain. Add the pasta to the skillet, and stir to distribute chicken. Transfer to a serving dish, and toss with the garlic and breadcrumbs. Serve with fresh Parmesan cheese.